Our team works hand-in-hand with our clients to determine each client’s goals and objectives regarding their acquisition strategy. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with creative and comprehensive acquisition plans based on thorough market and asset analysis. Our team will prepare and continuously update underwriting proformas for each asset targeted and rank the assets based upon, among other things, projected investment yields. We assist our clients in preparing letters of intent for each targeted asset, advise on negotiations with sellers and assist the client’s attorneys in preparation of purchase and sales contracts. The acquisition team will also coordinate with mortgage brokers and lenders to develop and propose acquisition financing alternatives and assist our clients in the placement of debt financing, including first trusts, mezzanine financing and construction financing.
As part of this process, the acquisition team completes an extensive underwriting proforma based on the client’s objectives for the property with projections on gross potential, vacancy, concessions, bad debt, ancillary income (including utility pass-thru options), operating expenses, debt service requirements and trend factors. Our extensive renovation and repositioning experience and knowledge allows us to also quickly make recommendations regarding necessary property upgrades and prepare comprehensive capital improvements programs that will help the client meet his or her investment objectives for the asset.
Through our affiliate, TDG Capital Partners, we also participate as investors and operating partners in transactions with selected clients and act as sponsors in originating proprietary deals. We have employed numerous partnering acquisition structures with our clients and we remain flexible and open to discussing a broad range of investment ideas and structures with clients and potential clients.
- Determine Client’s Goals & Objectives Regarding Acquisitions
- Formulate an Acquisition Plan through Market Analysis
- Complete Site Inspections
- Prepare Preliminary Underwriting Proforma & Asset Rankings
- Assist Client in Preparing Letters of Intent
- Advise Client in Negotiations with Seller
- Assist Client’s Attorney in Preparation of Purchase & Sales Contract
- Coordinate with Mortgage Brokers on Acquisition Financing Alternatives
- Assist Client in Placement of Debt Financing
- Extensive Property Inspections
- Analysis of all Relevant Property Information
- Thorough Market Analyses
- Comprehensive Financial Analyses
- Deal Evaluation
Call us at 301-251-8980 to discuss investment structures and opportunities. Ask us about our many recent repositioning and success stories!