The Donaldson Group provides clients with third-party construction contract management, in-house renovation and rehabilitation services, specialized engineering and consulting services, existing property condition evaluations, as well as zoning and permitting services.
Construction management services include the development of capital improvement budgets and the monitoring of design and construction of any improvement or renovation project. These services include but are not limited to, assisting our clients in defining the scope of work, preparing and reviewing plans and specifications; and coordinating all architectural drawings. To ensure the best possible communication we coordinate and direct pre-bid conferences with contractors establish a project time schedule and administer as well as coordinate job site construction meetings. Our team will solicit contract bids and provide contract management and administration. We obtain and review all necessary lien releases, inspect the construction of the improvements and assist contractors in obtaining notices of completion as well as conduct final walk-throughs. We also obtain, from contractors; guarantees, instruction manuals, warranties and other pertinent documents relating to the applicable improvements.
- Third-party Construction and Rehabilitation Management
- In-house Construction & Rehabilitation Services
- Specialized Engineering & Consulting Services
- Useful Life Expectancy Projections
- Comprehensive Property Inspections & Condition Evaluations
- Zoning & Permitting
- Developing Capital Improvements Budgets and Timelines
- Providing Construction/Renovation Reports
- Coordinating Lender Replacement Reserve & Hold-backs
- Financial Management